The 5th Asia Pacific Geoparks Network Symposium will be held from September 19 - 22, 2017 in the Zhijindong Cave UNESCO Global Geopark, China. In order to promote the development of UNESCO Global Geoparks in developing countries, the organizing committee has decided to support 10 delegates from developing countries (preferably 6 from Africa, the rest from other regions) to participate in the Symposium. Successful applicants should meet the following conditions:
(1) They should be engaged in UNESCO Global Geopark research, development and management.
(2)They must submit a signed paper (oral or poster presentation) in accordance with relevant provisions.
(3) They should have the ability to converse in English for the purpose of paper presentation and academic exchanges etc.
(4) They should submit an attendance report to the organizing committee after the Symposium.
The organizing committee will support the following expenses: (1) Return-trip air tickets（economy class）from departure airport to the Symposium venue, (2) Accommodation and meal costs during the Symposium.
The application procedure: (1)any eligible applicant should register on the official website, as well as fill and submit an application form before 15th June to the organizing committee and the Chinese Geoparks Network by email. (2) The organizer will select applicants according to eligibility, regional balance and the relevance of the submitted papers etc. with regard toUNESCO Global Geoparks. The list of successful applicants will be announced on relevant websites before 30th June.
(1) Official website: http://apgn2017.com/
(2) CGN Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KIGAM Training Course on Groundwater|
Aug. 27 - Sep. 14, 2018 IS-Geo, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
More Details »
54th CCOP Annual Session and 71st Steering Committee Meeting|
Oct. 28 - Nov. 3, 2018 Busan, Republic of Korea